We know you’ve got Twisted questions, and we’ve got Twisted answers. Here’s your cheat sheet and FAQ of all the things you need to know!
The Untold Story of a Royal Vizier
July 4th - 7th, July 11th - 14th, July 18th - 21st, July 25th - 28th
7:30PM Central each night
Director: Brian Holden
Writers: Matt Lang, Nick Lang, Eric Kahn Gale
Music: AJ Holmes
Lyrics: Kaley McMahon
Cast: Dylan Saunders, Jeff Blim, Joe Walker, Jim Povolo, Lauren Lopez, Meredith Stepien, Denise Donovan, Nick Gage, Jaime Lyn Beatty, Racheal Soglin, Alex Grace Paul, Robert Manion
Playing at The Greenhouse Theater
2257 N. Lincoln
Chicago, IL 60614
(773) 404 - 7336
Questions that the FAQ didn’t cover? Send to firstname.lastname@example.org
When and where will tickets be available?
Tickets will be available THURSDAY, MAY 23RD at 8:00PM CENTRAL. The tickets will be available through the Greenhouse Theater’s website, box office phone line or in person at the theatre—though the website will most definitely be the easiest way to purchase tickets (and the only way to purchase tickets on Thursday, until the box office reopens on Friday the 24th). Please do not call or email the theater until they are officially on sale.
What’s the theater’s contact information?
The Greenhouse Theater
2257 N. Lincoln
Chicago, IL 60614
(773) 404 - 7336
How much will tickets cost?
Tickets will be $25 for general admission, and $50 for VIP.
What’s seating like?
All seating is general admission, first come first serve. So if you show up with your friends, you should be able to sit together! Like a movie theater!
Will there still be VIP tickets available?
Yes, there will be VIP tickets available—but they are very limited and only for July 27th.
Will this production be on Youtube/DVD?
In the past, every show we’ve produced has eventually been made widely available in some form (most of the time for free on YouTube, other times as a DVD or digital download). This is a tradition we will continue. After the show’s running life, we will make the entire musical available over the internet. It’s what we always have done, this one may just take a bit longer before it’s put up. We’ve just never tried to run a show for more than two weeks before!
Will the cast album and/or merchandise be available?
Of course! We’ll let you know when the album will be released for digital download, and there will definitely be merchandise, but that will be closer to the show’s opening date (at the shows) and after the run (online).
What is the “rating” of the show?
We would say a very hard PG13. There is swearing and some mature content. Think along the lines of Holy Musical B@man, with extra spice.
Will you be bringing Twisted to other cities?
This is a possibility, but nothing is set in stone yet. The most likely destination would be New York, but again—there are no absolute plans at present.
Ok, great, COME TO MY CITY/COUNTRY.
We would love to come to your city/country, and if we had the means of course we’d go everywhere we possibly could! But Twisted will not be going everywhere, or be an actual state-wide touring production.
The Kickstarter reward that I wanted sold out before I could donate, but I still want to give you money.
We were and still are overwhelmed at the amazing generosity from all of you in support of Twisted! However if you’d still like to support the cast and the production, save your money until we’ve got the merchandise or album for sale! We promise you’ll like them.
Can you tell us who’s playing who in the cast?
Nope. :) But we really like reading your guesses!
I’m a Kickstarter backer and haven’t received my Greenhouse Theatre confirmation yet—is that okay?
As of today (5/19), yes! The theatre will be sending out official confirmation emails around the day the tickets go on sale to the general public. But if you haven’t gotten any confirmation from US yet (email@example.com), please email us and let us know (at firstname.lastname@example.org).
What do VIP tickets entail?
VIP tickets include a general admission ticket to the show, as well as a special Q&A, group photo,poster AND preferred seating to the show! Please note that preferred seating is only applicable if VIP ticketholders are at the theater when doors open.
Do my tickets come in the mail?
Nooooope. All tickets for this, including Kickstarter tickets, are WILL CALL. That means that you pick them up at the theatre box office before the show!
What do I need to pick up my tickets at will call?
You need an ID with the name that’s on your tickets. Most people put their own name down, but if you can’t remember doing that, it’s under the name of the credit card you purchased the tickets with. Not your credit card? That’s ok! You can either call the box office and have them change the name, or give them the full name that your tickets are under (exact as the card is) and you should get in just fine. We’ll have people at the box office to help before each show in case there are any issues—but there shouldn’t be!
How early can I pick up my tickets?
Whenever! Anytime from now until your show. HOWEVER—a word of warning, the theatre’s policy is that they only print of tickets ONE TIME. So if you get your will call tickets two weeks in advance and then lose them, you’re out of luck.
What about VIP?
Tickets work the same way! VIP tickets are picked up at will call.
What time should we be there for the VIP meet and greet?
4:00PM! VIPs will be let in to the theatre at 4 for the special Q&A and photo opp with the cast. After the meet and greet ends, VIPs will need to exit the theatre (so we can set up!) and get into a VIP line. VIPs have preferred seating, so that line will get to go in first.
390 Notes/ Hide
- robertwmanion likes this
- twistedanewstarkidmusical reblogged this from disneyprincess8892
- chartreuseelephant likes this
- thescarredprincess reblogged this from the-real-team-starkid
- jerk-bitch-casbutt likes this
- gurbit likes this
- iknowyouareloved likes this
- thatditzyblonde likes this
- vxlde likes this
- itstheunbearablelightnessofbeing likes this
- themermaidlydia likes this
- lizziebug likes this
- rosebuds-of-daydreams likes this
- extremelysherlocked reblogged this from kelsielanderson
- kelsielanderson reblogged this from the-real-team-starkid
- sngbird likes this
- clarkkentstarkid reblogged this from laurenlopezunicorn and added:
- weirdo-and-proud reblogged this from the-real-team-starkid
- hellahartsquaredbig likes this
- hellahartsquaredbig reblogged this from laurenlopezunicorn
- laurenlopezunicorn reblogged this from the-real-team-starkid
- hollycenations likes this
- plpeanut likes this
- wilbertweed reblogged this from the-real-team-starkid
- possiblyeden reblogged this from the-real-team-starkid
- crisssaunders reblogged this from the-real-team-starkid
- grievousgrimalkin reblogged this from the-real-team-starkid and added:
- shesawildfl0wer reblogged this from the-real-team-starkid
- shesawildfl0wer likes this
- rebellion-is-nothing-now likes this
- suchpotterfeels reblogged this from the-real-team-starkid
- suchpotterfeels likes this
- teamstarkid5691 likes this
- letmeflyawaytoneverland likes this
- azisastarshipranger reblogged this from the-real-team-starkid
- joanne-to-elsas-maureen reblogged this from the-real-team-starkid and added:
- michellestarkid reblogged this from the-real-team-starkid
- michellestarkid likes this
- legitimate-diversion likes this
- moonlightandfaerytales reblogged this from the-real-team-starkid and added:
- damniittcas likes this
- deanlovesmoonbeampie likes this
- partypoisonthekilljoy likes this
- rowskishone likes this
- starkidlover563 likes this
- onebodytolivein likes this
- greeneyesandscars likes this
- punchapickle1 likes this
- lunahowls reblogged this from the-real-team-starkid
- beautysdaughters likes this